Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kids Say 2

I try and keep track of some of the amusing, cute things the kids come up with and today I'm sharing the second post of some of these.
First post is here.
Enjoy :) and I'm sure there will be many more to come!

11/25
Mom:What's on your shirt J?
J:I think it's it's kind of a Cock a Doodle doo [describing the turkey on his shirt)
-
What the kids are Thankful for:
J:"trains to ride on", "nummies,"and "Ami and Ibu"
C:Thanksgiving, Turkey, Watching Movies, and "Water to drink when we're thirsty" and "Food to eat when we're hungry."

11/26
C:Is I thirsty?
Daddy: You mean 'Am I thirsty?'
C: Didn't I say that?
-

C:I'm lots of pretty and I'm ready to go to the business
(while wearing sunglasses and hairbows)
To J
C:Are you lots of pretty?
J:No...
C:Are you lots of handsome?
J:Okay I'm handsome

11/29
C:I'm freaking out because I lost my book
(the night before Mommy was freaking out because she misplaced a bill, someone was paying more attention than I realized lol)

11/30
Mommy: Did you build a castle?
J:No it's a house for my car and my dog

12/7/10
A neighbor put their 2 big dogs in red sweaters for their walk today, C and J were so excited, jumping at the window yelling
"They're Christmas Dogs, they're Christmas dogs!!!!"

C then made a song for this:
"Christmas doggies everywhere, Christmas doggies with red hair. Christmas Doggies! Christmas doggies!"

12/27/10
C:It's snowing again that means it's Christmas again!

12/2010
C and J term:Extra size
"It's Mommy/Daddy/Eva extra size!" Usually Mommy/Daddy=Big Eva=small

1/3/11
To Mommy
C:Daddy can't eat right now, he has a cute little girl sitting on him
(while she's sitting on his lap)

1/5/11
Mommy to C: Why are you wearing Jojo's pants?
C:"I told Daddy they weren't mine, They have a red button on them"
"Jojo's pants have red buttons not mine"
(Long dramatic sigh) "I was right"

1/8/11
C:Daddy I pooped! Will you come wipe me?
Daddy:Why should I wipe you, don't you want Mommy to?
C:No Daddy it's your problem! It's your size poop!

1/8/11
I told C I was crazy and it was okay to call me crazy
Her response: "Mommy I don't say that word, and I think you're the best Mommy in the whole wide world!"

1/16/11
Getting dressed, J is putting on button up pants
C is changing from previous button pants Both are having issues with the buttons
J:Mommy I want you to button me in
C:And then I want you to button me out

1/25/11
J (to C): I'm mad at you
C:Well you should remember, I'm a princess

1/26/11
C(waking up J):"Good Morning Prince Buzz Lightyear!"

1/29/11
J: Should I be Buzz Lightyear or a Cowboy today?

1/30/11
Mommy: J who's your best friend?
J: You are Mommy :)

Mommy:C who's your best friend?
C: Ami! And you too Mommy! And Jojo too!

No comments:

Post a Comment