Three more additions to the 2011 Resolutions that I wanted to write here. Though these are more for things to do in the next couple months not just goals for the whole year
1. Find a local play group- The kids really need this and I miss all the interactions they got with our Intown one. Thinking about checking local churches and a couple meet up websites for this, any suggestions greatly appreciated!
2. Get more involved with our church (hopefully this will help out #1 too but since the church is in midtown I'd still like a more local group). Also I'd love to get into some volunteering and attend some small group meetings as well.
3. Learn to knit! I got knitting needles for Christmas and have been postponing this so I can finish up a couple crochet projects but I will be doing a project (probably a dish cloth) to get started in the next week or so be on the look out for that posting!
No comments:
Post a Comment