I have noted a few of the cute things my kids have come up with in the past but the last couple months I've been trying to document them more. Here's some of the few I've added to my "kids say" list recently which I found fairly amusing (I'm sure I'll have more of these added to the blog in the future).
-
2009-2010 J's favorite phrase:Fix it please
-
4/2010
C: This is a sticker I had when I was a little girl.
[Says the 2 year old at the time!]
-
8/10
J: Mommy here I found your boobs! [while handing me my bra!]
-
8/10
C:I want to watch two movies
Mom: You can watch one
C:Two
Mom: One
C:Yes One, and then another one
-
9/1/10
C:Daddy needs to fix this when he gets home
Mom:I'll fix it later
C:But girls can't fix things!
(Long conversation followed this. Remember Mommy was very pregnant when we moved into our current house where Daddy did have to fix several things during the first few months)
-
9/27/10
C: Mommy, Eva's belly button fell off!!!!
Mom: Yes but it's okay, Baby's belly buttons are supposed to do that
C: I'm a big girl so my belly button got put back on.
-
9/28/10
C:Be quiet Mommy, I'm on the phone!
(while calling Ami...before she picked up)
-
10/10
Mom:So what do you want to be when you grow up?
J:I want to be Bob the Builder and fix stuff
C:I want to be Dora when I'm a big girl...or a doctor
-
11/10
J's current answer to every 'why' question: Because I needed to
J:I like Eva
Mom:Why do you like her?
J:Because I needed to
Mom:Well what does she do that you like?
J:She burps
Mom:What else?
J:She burps again
-
Later the same day as the above:
C:Sometimes Eva whines and when she whines she needs her pacifier,
but when she grows big like us she won't need her pacifier anymore.
Mom:That's right.
C:But if she grows little again then she would need her pacifier again
Mom:Ummm...well...
C:But don't worry she won't grow little again when she's Big BIG BIG
-
11/16/10
C: Mommy! Jojo doesn't want to be the Mommy owl!
Mom:Well he wants to be a boy so why don't you let him be the Daddy owl?
C:Okay but who will be the Mommy owl?
Mom:You can be
C:But I want to be the baby owl
Mom: okay I'll be the Mommy owl
C:And what will that guy who goes to school be?
Mom: Who? Wait you mean Daddy?
C:Ya what will that guy be?
-
C to J: That's not a car that's a box!
J (While pushing the box across the floor):But I can ride it. Somebody said so!
C:Why are you hiding in your box now?
J:Because I needed to.
No comments:
Post a Comment