Earlier today I was at my wits end a little. Doing things that didn't make sense, making more work for myself, that sort of thing. I'm sure other mommies have had similar moments. Talking to C and somewhat to myself I said "Mommy's crazy." C asked me what I said. I said something to the effect of "Oh it's okay honey, Mommy's crazy you can call her crazy if you want" being silly in my own right and just laughing at my own mistakes.
Well out of nowhere came C's innocent and completely honest response: "Mommy I don't say that word, and I think you're the best Mommy in the whole wide world!"
Definitely had me beaming and tearing up a little. Now I know I'm nowhere near perfect but to hear this from one of the three little people who matter most to me in the world was definitely amazing.
I kept thinking how I must be doing something good after all lol. Though I know in the teen years she may not think the same I love being the best Mommy in the world to my little ones.
C is constantly amazing me (as our all my little ones). As I look at my "big girl" I think how it feels like just yesterday she had arrived and yet now she's acting so grown up. It's so crazy how fast she's grown. I hope she's always my princess, helper, and friend and I hope I can keep her thinking I'm a pretty awesome Mom too :)
Can you believe from

to
No comments:
Post a Comment