In between knitting I did a couple quick crochet bands for my girls last night and did the flower today. I'll get them to model them tomorrow (when they're awake) in the mean time you can get a sneak peak of E with hers. I love the look of the big flower and how the headband turned out. It's a bit thicker than I expected but perfect for the current weather through early spring. These flowers are so quick I'm thinking of making some as gifts in the future....we'll see :)Headband Pattern, Flower Pattern*
*Note I did add an extra row of petals and picots to the leaves on this pattern
Here's a couple quick pics of E (promise I'll try and get better ones of both girls in them).
One of the flowers
Playing with it on E before adding it to headband (could be a cute photography prop maybe....)
On Headband
And on E as she's snuggling next to me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment