The kids and hubby are very excited about the potential for a good amount of snow to be here soon but I'm just going with the flow. It's also interesting how yesterday it was predicted that 4-5 inches....then 2-3...then 1-2 oh and it will be here later than expected supposedly so at this point who knows. We're just....waiting.
I did actually venture to the store today because we needed some groceries not in the snowstorm preparation sense really at all and though slightly busy it didn't seem that anyone is in too much of a state of panic. The only thing they were low on was eggs (not really the best survival food to stock in my opinion).
Luckily, in the case of ice, hubby's schedule does not include a Monday class anyway so I'm not as worried as I would be about that. It will be really nice though if we do get snow if hubby and I get to play with the kids in the snow and maybe make a mini-snowman or something. Maybe we'll put out a pan or bowl tonight and make snow cream tomorrow (if we have enough accumulation).
Anyway not too much more to report other than the impending snowfall lol. But I am ready in one sense in that I have a new crochet hat which I finally got pictures of. It's the easiest pattern I've done yet actually with a very nice result. If you're thinking about starting crochet I would definitely recommend this pattern as a starting point.
Also notes on the pattern for me it's pretty perfect size though a little loose. For hubby it's too short so if making for a man I'd increase the width to 35 or 40 stitches and if I make another for me I'd stop before the recommended 18inches width.
No comments:
Post a Comment