We all received so many gifts today and this year, one of the biggest being my baby girl E, who had a wonderful first Christmas today. Earlier this week E gave me the gift of saying Mama (and she's used it so many times since, every time once again a gift). And J has given us the gift of him becoming potty trained! Today he proved he's definitely got it. Another gift, C has been such a wonderful helper and such a great big sister helping J and E whenever she can, and she gets smarter and prettier every day, my little princess. We are so happy, and so thankful to God for all our many blessings. It's been a beautiful year and beautiful Christmas!
Now I'm pretty tired and we're watching a movie so I'll update more on Christmas eve and day later, but in the meantime I wanted to once again wish all our friends and family a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year, filled with blessings!
And here's a pic of my greatest gifts, my three blessings :)
No comments:
Post a Comment