Another step in my crochet career working with sizing. C wanted a hat like E's but purple so I had to adjust the pattern to work it out. Finished it last night. Turned out pretty well and now she's planning her next mommy commission lol.
I love that I can use this blog to write down memories, traditions, and thoughts as well as share the projects I create and craft. I hope that years from now this blog will be a source of information for my children on their childhood and help them see how certain traditions were developed and acccomplished, as well as give them another glimpse of their mother and what I did when they were little and how I grew as they did often. Even my little crochet ventures like this for them to look back on and compare to what I'm creating 20 years from now should be fun.
I will continue to post a lot of these projects here I'm sure but I've also joined ravelry.com to extend keeping track of my crochet (and soon knitting)endeavors. I'm babybaker on there so if yall join or already have accounts, feel free to add me if you want!
No comments:
Post a Comment