Please overlook the tired Mommy model (took this pic right before bed lol)
Monday, December 13, 2010
Another Hat
Forgot to add this yesterday but I made another hat. A lot simpler (though smaller) stitch than the hat I made for E but adult size so it took a lot longer. It's just a simple cap but it fits and is warm so I'm happy about it. I used this pattern(a great one for beginners but it does take more time to finish in case anyone's curious about starting to crochet) and I didn't want it to fold up at the brim so stopped a little early but you can continue if you want.
Please overlook the tired Mommy model (took this pic right before bed lol)

Please overlook the tired Mommy model (took this pic right before bed lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment