MIL went a little Christmas crazy at the tree lot. We got wreaths, garlands, and trees. It should all come together nicely in our holiday decor for sure. It was freezing (C was actually snuggling into the tree at one point to keep warmth) but we still had a lot of fun and I'm glad we got to all go together.
After getting the trees we went to eat and had an amazing meal at Longhorn. Dinner at restaurants is always amusing with my MIL since she used to be a waitress and manager at an Applebees and feels she has an unspoken understanding with the waiter or waitress we get. Add this in with the spoken bond she develops as the meal progresses, the general amusements of dining with toddlers (though the kids were very well behaved thankfully), and a reason to celebrate and you have quite an amusing meal.
After dinner we made a huge target run which was originally supposed to just be for lights. The car was packed with kids, various Christmas greenery, and all sorts of goodies when we left.
We now have the tree up in the living room. C did decide to take it on herself to begin decorating. She put her Minny Mouse doll's bow on one of the branches lol. She kept getting up from bed earlier saying "Mommy I've got to tell you something!....Look at the beautiful tree!" It was cute. The Baker family is definitely getting in the holiday spirit.
I also made 3 ornaments today here's a pic of a couple of them, along with a pic of the kids and the tree.
And here's the link for the heart video (the circle I just made combining a few different site suggestions and stitches I've learned)
C and J were kind of moving into the tree for this but still cute lol. They love the tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment