Tuesday, December 21, 2010

E's 3 month shots

This morning we had E's 3 month shots (we do the Dr. Bob Sears Alternative vaccination schedule so the kids don't get as many shots at one time). I love our doctor but the appointment was pretty nerve wracking since they unfortunately don't have a well waiting room I was not comfortable at all with my 3 month old out in the general waiting area so I asked if it would be much longer. The receptionist agreed with my concerns and offered for us to wait in a room instead which I was very thankful for. Well 30 minutes after our appointment time the PA asks what we're waiting for, it seems the receptionist forgot to tell her that we were there for that reason. Not fun.

But anyway, we got the shots and all looks well. E fell asleep during the long wait, woke up for the shots, and then went back to sleep in the car so hopefully that's a good sign she'll have no reaction.

We also did a weight check while we were there and she's now 15lbs 1 3/4oz. Growing like crazy for sure and getting what she needs from Mommy's milk it seems. I wish I'd gotten her length too but seeing how she can't fit into anything under 6 month size with feet I'm assuming she's pretty long now too. It was a little sad when I had to put away her Newborn and 0-3 month clothes (she's now in 3-6 month for all non-footed items) but exciting as well as another sign of a new stage to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment