Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas around the Corner

Christmas is a week away! I still have to finish the last minute shopping but I'm definitely excited it's so close.

Since it's pretty late I'm just doing a quick post for today. J didn't have any accidents including when he woke up (no wet from the night before). He's done so well and I hope he continues on this path.

C has been full of even more energy than the average three year old today. Yes I was surprised too but it is possible. She ran throughout the house all day, singing, playing with J, running back 2 seconds later (it felt like) to talk to E, and then finding a new book or toy to grab her attention again and then repeating the cycle. I felt a little like the day was in fast forward lol.

E was content to sit and watch her big siblings for the most part and is doing so well at holding her head up and getting so close to sitting. She will sit really well with the boppy or a blanket wrapped up behind her bottom but doesn't have the unassisted version down yet.

Dad and I did get a lot of wonderful time to just relax and play at home with the kids. It was a great day. Tomorrow I hope to get out and getting some of the final shopping done for Christmas but today it was perfect just making the most of us all being at home.

Also E wore one of her Christmas outfits today. The onesie is a little loose but still cute so I wanted to share a couple pics of our Christmas baby :) (please ignore my robe underneath her I took these pretty early before I had cleaned up).

No comments:

Post a Comment