This year is going by so fast, well every year does with kids, but this one especially. I can't believe it's already July!
In a bit over two weeks C will be turning 4 and J will be turning 3! So crazy it feels like just yesterday they arrived. E will be 10 months around the same time and then in just 2 months from then she'll be turning 1! And then 1 month after that or so #4/aka K will be arriving! All this with God's help of course :)
I haven't talked about our current little one on the way as much here yet, mainly because the people who really matter all already know and I've had no complaints with pregnancy. I'm 24 weeks along today, everything's perfect and we're so blessed once again and happy for this addition to our family! God has been so good to us and really we wouldn't change our lives for the world though I know some people already seem in awe of us juggling three lol and are a bit more shy about the idea of four. Different strokes for different folks. I'm lucky to have many friends with bigger families (4-7 kids) who've shown me the ropes making four seem much less daunting lol including my awesome sister with her 6 (5 boys in 6 years) who is amazing! With all those role models we can't wait for the challenge of four and maybe more down the road who knows :)
Today was a great start to July and celebration of 24 weeks. I went to an ICAN MNO with some friends. We met at an awesome cafe which has really good breakfast all day and cheesecake! Though the company was the highlight of the evening of course :) I couldn't believe it was 11 when I got home, time goes by so fast when you're having fun.
Tomorrow we are going to see my cousin and celebrate her precious baby girl's 1st birthday! The kids are so excited to play with the birthday girl and her big brother, I'm excited to see everyone :) Sunday we have a playdate planned where I finally get to see a friend who was due with her son about the same time I was with E. And Monday is July 4th!
I'm sure with birthday prep and general Summer fun the next few weeks will race by and I can't wait. We've also been doing awesome on our daily lessons for the kids so I'll have to update on the homeschool front soon too. We are so blessed! Hope everyone is having a great Summer and wishing yall a great holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment