Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kids Say 3

Haven't put these up in awhile or been as good at keeping up with them but still managed to keep track of some cute ones :)
1st post here
2nd post here

2/16/11
C playing with her dolls: "And we're going to have a baby sister"
Mommy: Do you want another sister?
C:That might be too many babies, our family is big. It has Nanna, Jojo, Eva, and Mommy, and not Daddy because he's at school but he's going to come back
Mommy: Well how bout another baby sister or brother in a few months after your birthday and after Eva's birthday.
C: Well that wouldn't be too many then
Mommy: Well do you want a baby sister or baby brother
C:Another baby sister!
J:Daddy and I are the only boys!

-
C just came out of bed (she's supposed to be asleep) riding a pink car and drives it up to wear E's crawling and says "I don't want to drive over Eva! She's the best baby in the whole wide world I don't want to hurt Eva!"

2/19/11
C to Daddy: You're a good Daddy! I love you!

2/21/11
C says she needs 3 plates because she's 3
J says he needs 2
And C says well I need 10
because I have 10 fingers
J says well I have 10 too, and C said well I had 10 first....
-
Making sure the kids know our names as we've taught them
Mommy to C: What's Mommy's name
C: L___ Mommy Baker
Mommy:What's Daddy's name
C: Hun
C:But his full name is M_____ Daddy Baker

3/11
J:I'm a little brother and a big brother

3/11
C:We're going to have another baby but not till after my birthday, Jojo's birthday, and Eva's birthday!

4/13/11
When asked who was at the playdate
C:There was a baby named Ashlyn
Ibu:Eva's a baby too so were there two babies
C:No there was only one baby there, Eva is OUR baby.

4/14/11
C:(after lots of jumping) I need to go potty now! All that jumping made me need to right now!

6/9/11
While we were out C saw a woman sitting alone across the restaurant: "Mommy she doesn't have enough family with her! She must be sad....but maybe she has a lot of family but the babies are too little and they have stay home. Or maybe her family is too big to come and she's taking food home to share with them. Yes I think that's it. I hope she has a big family and she's as happy as we are!"

6/20/11
C: Wow that's a really good idea! I never thought of that!

6/21/11
J:I'm a little brother BUT I'm growing up!

6/21/11
C: Mommy I'm your princess!

6/26/11
Mommy pulls up the camera to take a picture of E
E:Cheeeeese!!!! :)

6/28/11
Mommy to C and J in the car: What do yall want for lunch when we get home?
C: Chicken!
J: Hot dogs!
E: (out of nowhere 9 months old) Cookie?

6/30/11
C: Why is Daddy driving that car (Ibu's convertible), he's all alone! He'll be so lonely

J to C (past bedtime): You know what I'm doing, I'm teaching you bad habits

J fake crying after being told to go to bed, C says:What's wrong Jojo? J: I'm just having a bad night

No comments:

Post a Comment