Yep the very busy week got to me and now I'm playing catch up again but better late than never.
This week began with a birth class, then OB appointment, then 3 days of attending the Southeast Homeschool Expo. Which was wonderful but tiring to the say the least. I'll do a more detailed breakdown and review of some workshops soon.
I am very happy that now we have most of our curriculum materials (not including some math books that will be shipped) and I am excited to jump into adding these to our homeschool daily routine.
I also got a cookbook on cooking in advance which I'll review later and hopefully will help in preparing for October and K's arrival.
Speaking of K aka bumblebee aka the 4th blessing we're expecting, we are now into the third trimester. I am feeling great despite this horrid heat and C and J are getting more and more excited about another member of our family coming soon.
With Homeschool, lots of fun planned (including E's 1st birthday!), and more new developments in our life (which I'll go into more soon) I'm sure the next few months are going to fly by. Hopefully I can update this more often despite Summer being in overdrive in it's last month (can't believe it's almost August!).
Hope yall are staying cool and having fun as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment