
I will add more to this later (since I don't have time now with a busy day planned), but 4 years ago today this beautiful princess made me a Mommy and she's been amazing us every day since :) (Above pic courtesy of Lisa Rappa Photography of course check her site out!)
A note on your birthday:
C you are such a blessing. You are my princess, helper, mini-me, and amazing "Big" Girl! You are smarter, more beautiful, and more wonderful then I could've ever imagined, even in our more challenging moments. You have taught me and inspired me so much and are our miracle which changed Mommy and Daddy's life forever, for the better! I thank God so much for every moment and memory of the past four years and I can't wait to stand beside you, teach and guide you on your journey to becoming the amazing woman I know you're meant to be. Happy 4th Birthday Beautiful :) Love, Mommy
And a precious pic of C from 4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment