Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy Busy Busy Busy

I need to catch up soon but we've been pretty busy around here.

Our homeschooling adventures have continued. We've had lots of Summer fun and we have even more on our appointments and to do list.

The next few weeks of July we have photos, a CBE meeting, playdates, C's birthday, J's birthday, Ami visiting, home school meet ups, the Home School Expo, ICAN meetings, OB appointments, and more I'm missing I'm sure.

The heat hasn't let up and the humidity is worse than ever but Summer is moving by fast. I always thought of Summer as a break before I had kids but now it seems like there's never really a "break" just a nice balance of the constant excitement with children and the joys of each new adventure whether it be a bit more out of the ordinary or just an extension of the daily routine.

I'm a bit over 25 weeks along now and feeling awesome despite the heat. I was doing better last week on keeping up my daily jog/walks and need to get that added back into the schedule soon. K has been doing flips still so send head down vibes that she gets proper positioning set well soon as well.

C and J are of course counting down to their birthdays, less than a week each now! And I'm making sure everything is in order for our celebrating. I still can't believe they're both getting so big!

E is walking and running all over the place and being the sweet mess we've all come to know and love so well. She'll be 10 months on Thursday! I'm tearing up thinking just 2 more months to one while watching my tiny toddler explore the living room and once again tackle and tickle her big brother.

Daddy is still in the midst of interviews and we have some new opportunities opening soon which seem to hold a lot of promise so continue to keep all those in your prayers!

I'll try and post more again soon. Even with these Busy days we are so blessed and happy. I'm so thankful to God for everything and everyone in our lives right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment