Friday, July 29, 2011

28 weeks today! with K

Hello Third Trimester!!!!
I know some sites and books consider third trimester to be 27 weeks but I'm used to 28 being the cut off so I count it more now.

I will add a belly pic later but want to update already.

At 28 weeks C, J, and E love playing with the baby, patting, drumming and talking to my belly. They are all excited though of course E doesn't know why lol. C and J are counting down to October and I'm anxious to see how they handle the waiting for actual arrival when we get closer to EDD (estimated due date) time.

Hubby and I have been talking birth preferences and are very excited and happy about how those are working out with God's constant support and many blessings. Hopefully with His Guidance, Will, and Strength all will go perfectly as K joins our family,

I am doing pretty good at watching my diet and keeping active. This past week that's included 3.5 to 4.5 miles daily on the treadmill. Hopefully the weather will cool down soon so I can add in some neighborhood walks to the repertoire. Overall I feel really good. Big of course :P but happy, energized for the most part, and positive in general. Hoping I can keep feeling this good or better the next 12 or so weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment