Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!

Today we went to my cousin's precious baby girl's 1st birthday party. I've mentioned this before but I am always blown away by the bundle of energy, sass, and overall adorable-ness that is Miss Ashlyn lol. She definitely showed off her doll, diva, and sweetheart throughout today and seemed to have the birthday fit for a Princess she deserved. Her mom and dad definitely did amazing with everything at the party and the kids and us all enjoyed ourselves.

C and J are definitely ready to celebrate all over again and even more excited for their birthdays coming up now. Everything was perfect, the food amazing, decorations wonderful, and after the gifts and cake they pulled out the kiddie pool, slide, and sprinkler in the backyard and the kids' perfect day was complete lol.

It was so wonderful to see all our family though we missed our other cousins who couldn't make it due to being sick. Them being there would've been the only thing I could imagine making it better.

At the end of the day the kids were happy, full, and worn out and all three were asleep in the car shortly on our trip back. I do wish I'd joined them lol.

Tomorrow we have a playdate so I need to get to bed but just want to Thank my cousin Lisa again for having us and being such a great host and sweet wonderful person as always!

Also a little plug for her artistic side :) If you're in Atlanta or Woodstock area and need pics check out her site and blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment