Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Is it really Tuesday? Or July for that matter?

With yesterdays fun, and the playdate Sunday, and birthday party Saturday, we're all a little worn out and off schedule. The question of the day today was "What day is it again?"

I'm in shock the weekend went by so full and so fast and it's July! Less than 2 weeks till C and J's birthdays! Summer is in full force, and our days are filled with fun.

One of our fun endeavors which may not seem as much fun discussing but is exciting for the kids and I is our daily lessons as we gradually move into a more structured daily home school routine in preparation for this Fall.

It is exciting but a bit overwhelming as hubby and I research all the books, programs, and other resources out there and the kids try out several of the concepts to both gauge where they currently are and what methods work best for them. I am especially excited that their is a conference at the end of this month we're hoping to attend which will give us more info on everything. I'll keep yall updated on the progress in all this.

Daily C, J, and I are already doing lots of kindergarten lessons and activities that both love and are doing awesome in. I can't wait for every new day to introduce more and work more educational stuff into our daily fun.

I can't believe how fast this year is going and how much all three of the kids are learning already.

Hopefully we can recover from the long weekend tomorrow and get back to the rest of our routine and then some too. Wishing everyone the best this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment