J is always so proud to say "he's"a big brother and a little brother, and a big boy and a little boy" but as he said last week he's "getting bigger every day!" but no matter how big he gets he'll always be my baby boy. Happy 3rd Birthday J!(Pics courtesy of Lisa Rappa Photography of course check her site out!)
A note to my little man:
I love you so much and can't believe that it's already been three years and in the same breath that it's only been three years since I can't remember a time it didn't feel like you were "in my heart and in our family" (as your favorite song says). You seem so much older than three so often the way you watch out for C, E, and even Mommy and help Daddy, but at the same time I love that we still have our moments to snuggle and that I still see that glimpse of my baby boy. Today while looking at pictures you told me "Now that I'm three I'm really a big boy Mommy!" which is a big change from you telling me that you're my big and little boy but I hope you stay my little boy a bit longer and know you'll always be my baby boy no matter how big you get, even when as you say someday you will be bigger than me :) I know as you grow you're just going to get smarter, stronger, sweeter, and more handsome and I can't wait what the years to come have in store for us. Happy Birthday J/Jojo/Handsome/Little Man! Love, Mommy
And a newborn pic :)
No comments:
Post a Comment