Sunday, February 6, 2011

A year and a day ago

Just a year and a day ago I found out I was expecting E. I was almost 9 weeks along already, but my doctor at the time hadn't believed me 4 weeks prior when I told him I thought I was pregnant.

It's so amazing to think it's been a year now. I look down at this precious baby girl currently squealing at the top of her lungs and think how blessed we are. I didn't know what a ride we were in for a year ago and so glad our family has grown and that I grew so much as a person during that time.

A little reminiscing :) since I didn't post these last year.

E's First pic :)
The pic we used to announce to our family of "the kids"

And of course my Bunny Baby/Blessing now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment