I realized as I began working on some flowers and another baby hat today that I have quite the abundance of yarn. It seems my stash of skeins grows exponentially. At least I know a specific project I want to use each skein for before purchase but I do have the tendency to buy in bulk (so to avoid having to return to the store between projects) and I already have a pretty big collection of various weights, colors, and materials.
Hopefully I'll make it through all the yarn I currently have some day but doubtful lol. I do enjoy my crafts though and the kids also seem to have requests for their own projects in every yarn variation as well. I'm planning to do more yarn gifts this year so maybe that will help cut through my stash over time too.
I've continued my knitting efforts and love it. I am currently working on a scarf. Knitting is a lot slower for me than crochet (which makes sense I guess since I'm not used to it as much) but I think it's a good thing that it is. It's very therapeutic to slow myself down, versus crochet which I can finish a hat in a couple hours and flowers no time....depending on my attention and interruptions
Anyway here's a couple of my recent crochet items (yes there are more lol) and my work in progress scarf.
E in one of her new hats

One of the roses
Scarf WIPAnd a pic of C and E before the hat was finished, just because
No comments:
Post a Comment