Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quick Post at the end of a Nice Day

Today was much better, than the days prior, as I predicted. Hubby got home a bit earlier. C and J were in better moods all day and were very content to play independently a lot so I got a lot done.

C and J created a table from toy drawers and had a picnic, got into a box of jackets and pretended to be grown ups (they did ask and it was very cute) and J chose his own ensemble dressed himself (a couple of the things didn't fit like a small jacket and daddy's socks but it was very cute none the less).

This along with cooking, coloring, reading, and our general daily activities inside and out plus everyone being in better moods made for a very nice day. C and J went to bed early and hopefully E's a bit worn out from playing with her big siblings and I a lot. I'm going to try to head to bed soon. Hope yall had an awesome day and are looking forward to the weekend as I am!

And here's a pic of J's outfit


And C and J's Picnic Spread on their makeshift table, funny they could have just used Daddy's side table but whatever works lol

No comments:

Post a Comment