Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF

This week was long, and challenging at points, yet looking back it seems to have gone by so fast. None the less even though it seems short now, today I was definitely very relieved it was Friday.

The main difference in Fridays is it the day hubby usually has off.

With his help, the extra pair of hands, and the extra playmate for the kids, I'm able to get such a break. Today I even found time to read (outside of my before bed ritual time) and knit.

I've not had as much time for my yarn crafts lately (only 1 crochet hat this week), but finally feel I'm getting back into my grove and juggling crochet and knitting both now. Knitting is definitely more challenging than crochet for me but I love both and hope to continue with both and make even more amazing projects in the future.

Another amazing thing about today which improved everyone's moods. J took a nap! This is the second day in a row and first time in awhile. I'm not sure if he's going through a growth spurt or just trying to catch up since C keeps waking him up early in the morning but it was nice and needed today. After the nap today I had my nice calm silly sweet little man back to me. As I've mentioned before J hasn't taken naps since C outgrew them(since he wanted to stay up with her) and I doubt J's new trend will last too long but I'm enjoying it for now.

We don't have any big plans for the weekend other than staying home and relaxing. I may do a girls' lunch with C and E and give Daddy and J some man time if the weather improves but not for sure yet. And hopefully I can make some more headway on my yarn projects as well.

Hope everyone has a great, relaxing, weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment