Friday, February 18, 2011

Thank you Hubby :)

It so easy to complain about men, but I definitely have one of the wonderful ones and today I've got to say he was even more wonderful than usual.

Last night he was tired and ready to go to bed but E wasn't and a migraine hit me making me miserable. He was so sweet. He took E without a single complaint. Let me have a nice bath. Brought me water with lime to sip. Sat with me later, rubbed my back, and even offered to go get me food in case it was my low BP causing it (an issue I've had since C's pregnancy till present).

This morning he fed the kids breakfast so E and I could sleep in. I took E to her doctor's appointment. And super dad cleaned house and vacuumed while we were gone! All went well with E, her shots are all worked out to get back on our schedule (Dr. Bob's) and she weighs 17lbs 11oz now!

When I got home hubby continued his awesome streak. He had to go work some but came home quickly and brought us Jim-n-nick's BBQ (and their awesome cheese biscuits and an ice box pie). He was so wonderful letting me have a calmer day, and I'm so thankful to him for it.

Tomorrow he and J are going to have a boy's trip to Home Depot and C and I may run to Hobby Lobby, but if it's as awesome as today was I may start to get a bit spoiled lol.

So thank you! Love of my life, "Mine," my husband, my soul mate, my first love, my last love, my partner in crime and best friend, Super dad, and father of the year!

I love you so much every day! And thanks for making today an extra sweet one!

Love Always,
Yours

2 comments:

  1. can i just say how awesome you two are!!! i still remember when we first met Michael. You becoming our swim team manager to get to know him more. i remember trying to help you hide your love bites lol (senior picture day hahaha... a door knob!!!!! lmao) i find it absolutely incredible in this day how two people can fall in love so young and still be in love 8 years later. to have a wonderful marriage. to have a husband so incredibly into being a husband and father (at any age really) is such a rare find. I applaud you for appreciating him as much as you do. when one finds such a rare man it's even rarer to find the woman that really appreciates him. you two gave me hope for love when i was despairing. you're my hero's of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I forgot about the senior pic thing *blush* And I became swim team manager because I didn't get in the play and only signed up for lead roles and everything else was full (oh and couldn't swim except to keep from drowning lol!) I'm so glad it all worked out though and was definitely meant to be. I'm so blessed to have him :)

    ReplyDelete