I know I often say how blessed I am but I really can't thank God enough. Recently there have been many reminders to me of the challenges some people face and the hardships and I am so thankful my family is healthy and happy: That my children can scream at the top of their lungs even if I'm not quite awake yet, that they can run through the rooms of my houses making a mess and that I get to clean up with them later. That they are so smart that they question everything and anything even if I may have to occasionally scramble for the answers. It's easy to remember my thanks daily when the kids are on their best behavior which is more often than not luckily but I am still thankful in the tougher moments and challenges of Mommyhood for sure too. I love that my children can astound me, enlighten me, and challenge me each and every day.
Thank you God for the blessings of my family, my husband and our little ones, for giving me such amazing little minds to teach and guide and placing such precious beautiful souls in my care. I have the best job in the world and love my life even at the loudest craziest moments possible, my days are overflowing with joy.
And here's some pics of my sweet blessings today :)
Lil Sis Incoming

Ok I'll hug her

Sisters

Crawling
No comments:
Post a Comment