I'm not too crazy about Valentine's but I'm also not against a good excuse to make some cute heart stuff, eat sweets, and go out with hubby. So our plans for tomorrow are rescheduling the holiday this year.
With all the sickness going around I do not want to go to a restaurant on one of the busiest date nights of the year, plus it's a Monday so not the easiest night to schedule for anyway. So I've told hubby we can just have another wonderful day with our family. I may make cookies and do some heart crafts with the kids (I'll share whatever I come up with here). And that's all we need for tomorrow, plus hubby and I planning a date for later.
I feel lucky that I feel loved and special every day of the year, not just this particular holiday. And in honor of that love I'm including hubby and my song in this post. Every time we hear it we have to stop and dance :) Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day, whenever you celebrate, and yall have a love worth celebrating all year long (as I do)!
No comments:
Post a Comment