Our weekend was filled with fun but it definitely wore us all out. C and J both fell asleep on the living room floor reading books and I was ready for a nap early as well. It's so nice to have the beautiful weather to wear us all out though we're getting used to it too it seems. I can't believe tomorrow is the end of the month. I'm not counting Winter out quite yet since the last couple years we had snow in March but crossing my fingers the warm weather sticks around.
I am looking forward to March. We have lots of fun adventures planned and we will be celebrating hubby and my 8 year dating anniversary and 4 year wedding anniversary in March. Crazy to think that this means half of hubby and my relationship we have been married now. And I love the idea that after our anniversary every day to come will be a day we've been married longer than we dated lol. Silly I know but I'm still so head over heels in love and can't wait to see all the years to come have in store for us.
So anyway I'm sleepy and tomorrow starts a new week with lots more to do and more fun to be had, and I'm sure my little ones will be ready to go again bright and early tomorrow so I need to get some sleep.
Good night all! Enjoy the end of February tomorrow and hopefully Spring is here to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment