Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is Ami here yet?

This is the constant question from C and J's lips the last couple days, "Is Ami here yet? Is Ami coming?" They rush to the window asking "Is that Ami's red car?"

Grami, or as my kids have nicknamed her "Ami" was going to come Saturday but we found out hubby had an appointment Tuesday at the same time I need to take C to the doctor so we rescheduled the visit for Monday night through Tuesday.

I'm looking forward to the joy and love Ami brings almost as much as the kids I think. Though I'm also trying to get my house in mother worthy condition. Though I'm sure no matter how spotless everything is and how many times I vacuum she'll still want to do it all again and will be cleaning behind our backs if we don't watch it lol.

I'll try anyway though to prepare. For the kids a visit from Ami is better than Santa (though she's pretty good about refraining from presents....Mom no matter what the kids tell you they don't need the play dough they mentioned last phone call lol). She did say she'd be bringing them some "red apples" from the Apple Capital of GA though which is okay lol.

Anyway I have to get back to making ready for the Ami holiday :) I'm so lucky to have such an amazing wonderful Mom, my kids to have such an awesome 'Ami', and hubby often mentions how wonderful his MIL is too (though he has to watch her to keep her from cleaning too lol) and we all wish we could see her more often. Hopefully we'll get to visit more in the next few months with the nicer weather and hopefully less busy schedules all around.

A couple pics of Amazing Ami :)

No comments:

Post a Comment