Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to Tennessee Unexpectedly

So the last few days have been pretty crazy. I won't go into too much detail on the more dramatic points but MIL decided we all should go away for the weekend before she left to go back overseas and being positive I will say the idea was appreciated though the execution left a little to be desired. We did make some nice memories with the kids though.

Hubby was going to go hang gliding but the weather wasn't favorable. We had many other plans to but SIL was exhausted (on the teenager summer schedule) and some things fell through.

We did get to go to the aquarium again though, where I got some cute pics of the kids especially C with her favorite creature of late butterflies! We also went to the IMax. The kids weren't very fond of the 3d glasses but still enjoyed the movie which showed lots of baby monkeys and elephants.

Sunday we went on the Aquarium River ride which was pretty awesome. All three kids loved it as did Daddy and I.

We went home early today and got back just in time for C and J's annual appointments (they're perfect C's in the 90% height 50% weight same as always, J's in 95% height and 75% weight).

I'll try and upload the weekend pics soon, now I'm ready to relax and enjoy being home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment