E is now officially walking. She still prefers crawling on the speed but today she walked a lot on her own. Of course awesome time for Mommy to lose her camera that takes video but hopefully I'll be able to catch a clip of her new feat soon.
This makes our third 8 month walker though C and J were a few weeks earlier E has held her own and gave Daddy an awesome early birthday gift.
Even though I've done the firsts and the first year speeding by before with C and J it's still amazing how E grows and changes so much. I love this stage where she's talking up a storm, still snuggling lots, but loving to branch out in her independence and in playing with her big siblings. She's holding her own more with them and pretty much constantly trying to play with them. They're wonderfully patient and helpful as well.
We are so blessed as a family and I can't wait to see the excitement all the days, months, and years to come bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment