E and I worked more on solo standing today. In other words I let her go and tried to get pics lol. She's still averaging about 5 seconds but likes to dive for me which makes the time less with me than with Daddy of course lol. She still lets go on her own while cruising the couch and tables but then will grab back on or fall on her booty since she's still working on the balance. I hope to get Daddy's help to get some video of her longer unassisted standing soon. She's so strong and getting to be such a big girl! I can't believe my baby will be 7 months old soon and walking before we know it. I've said it so many times before but time definitely flies by with kids :)
A couple fuzzy pics as I attempted to capture her feat before she dived for Mommy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment