Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom/Ami!

Today was my amazing Mom's birthday! She came down late to spend the day with us tomorrow. We had two cakes and presents ready, including cards made by the kids. C and J wrote their names on theirs and drew her flowers and an owl. E did some scribbles, foot prints with Mommy's help and added some of her sugar to the project :P

It was more of a gift to us to have her here than to her I think. I'm sure the kids will have her tired out before she goes home Thursday and I was horrible at getting pics but the memories were/will be all amazing.

I'm so thankful for you Mom and thank you for the gift of spending your birthday night and following day with us! We Love you Mom/Ami!

And here's a pic of C, J, and E working on cards
And Ami's gift that the kids made with my help and Daddy built.

No comments:

Post a Comment