Just copy pasting from Facebook since I want to remember this here too
Before we left Ibu's house after stopping by
Earlier tonight C was standing beside me at the bathroom mirror. She said "Mommy you have to do this like me." She looked in the mirror and pointed and said "I love my face, I like my eyes, I like my nose, and I like when I smile," then she turned, "And Mommy I love you!"....
This reminded me how many girls stand in front of mirrors, how we pick ourselves apart and miss all the beauty in each of us. Yes C from now on I'm going to try and find something I like each time I look in the mirror and I hope my children always do the same.
I know I'm biased but I really do have beautiful children inside and out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment