Friday, April 8, 2011

"Just Cuteness" and Pizza!

Yep I'm being lazy and doing more pic posts but whatever they're cute and I've been busy so it'll do. Today the kids, hubby, and I went on an adventure to find something we'd all been missing "Everybody's Pizza." When we lived downtown we went to the Virginia Highland location but that has since closed down so this time we ventured out to the Emory location. And yes it was totally worth it! Even with construction on the street outside.

Afterward we went to a nearby park where C and J both surprised us with their climbing abilities yet again. And we made it home with a brief stop by Ibu's place on the way before the rain came in. We're hoping to go to Ibu's for longer tomorrow (been trying to get by a lot recently but it seems to keep falling through).

Anyway no pics of the restaurant or adventures after, but I took some "just cuteness" pics beforehand of the littles so here are those.




No comments:

Post a Comment