Monday, November 15, 2010

2 months of Miss E


E is 2 months old today! I can't believe how fast time is going by (you'd think I'd be used to this since she's #3 but it still surprises me.

At her doctor's appointment today she weighed 13lb3oz (from 8lbs11oz at birth, and 10lbs10oz at 1 month). She's growing great and is still breastfeeding exclusively. She wakes once a night for a feeding but other than that sleeps through. She's now lifting her head often to look around and of course try and keep up with what big sis and big bro are doing. Another one of her favorite things is to tell us stories in baby talk. I keep hoping she'll add some real words to them and I'm sure it will be here before I know it.

We are all doing well though busy as always thus me not updating til now. It's been rainy here recently. We're still having random cold days then really warm ones following. Hoping it settles down soon.

C and J are great helpers still and though they have been getting a little stir crazy from the bad weather they still will do anything for a chance to hold their little sis. They adore her. I can't wait till E is able to play with them though I also know it will be here before I know it.

Ok well I don't have too much more time to update now since I need to give the munchkins a bath but I will copy and paste my birth story for yall :) Hope everyone is doing well with their own little blessings! I will try and blog more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment