What I am most thankful for (if I were to count all my blessings the post would never end so here's my top ones):
I am thankful for God who guides me, my husband who stands beside me, my mother who has taught me so much, and my children who are still teaching me each day.
I am thankful for my friends, old and new, down the road and across the country.
I am thankful for my family here and all over the world.
I am thankful for my family here and all over the world.
I am thankful for my many blessings, along with the challenges I face and overcome with the help of God, my family, and friends.
And I am thankful for the love that surrounds me in my life, growing more each day with every smile, laugh, and even with every tear, that fills my home.
And I am thankful for the love that surrounds me in my life, growing more each day with every smile, laugh, and even with every tear, that fills my home.
I hope you and yours are blessed to have as much to be thankful for this year and every year.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Be Thankful- A Poem (found on site linked and a good reminder especially for parents )
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something,
for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations,
because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge,
because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes.
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary,
because it means you've made a difference.
It's easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfilment comes to those who
are also thankful for the setbacks.
Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles,
and they can become your blessings.
~~~~~~


No comments:
Post a Comment