Horrible pun I know but when a friend mentioned having chili today and then the gloomy rain came in with a chill in tow it just seemed to be meant to be. So I made homemade chili for dinner and it turned out perfectly.
I used this recipe for "Flatlander Chili" and the only change I made was a little less Cayenne since I didn't want it to be too spicy for the kids.
The kids ate all their's and hubby ate till he was too stuffed for dessert so it definitely went over well and I will be making it again. And I remembered to take some food pics since I was proud of it lol. Second one is with sour cream and cheese.
And as mentioned earlier I made the Pumpkin Muffins too. The recipe is only supposed to make one dozen but it made 1.5 for me as you can see. We had to wait a bit after dinner to have room but these were amazing too and we have tons left over. It's a little bit heavier muffin so could easily be a breakfast option on the run (most likely will be hubby's breakfast tomorrow).
No comments:
Post a Comment