Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yay He did it!

Hubby is now officially done with his degree after finishing his exam today! He did great and we're so proud of all his hard work though still in shock he's really done I think lol.

He still has to do a few more meetings for his research assistant work but we're hoping to soon be finding that perfect job and where we'll be moving next potentially!

The next couple weeks are just more applications and playing the waiting game some more. Hubby is going to try a new venture starting training later this week......Hang Gliding. He's very excited and it should be interesting. We're planning a trip to North Ga and Tennessee next as a family when he'll get to show us his skills and we'll be able to visit family and some of the Chattanooga attractions.

I'm hoping to also fit in a beach trip too but it will depend on time around the job search and hopefully finding one sooner and of course where that job is.

As I've been saying alot recently there's lots of excitement to come and I can't wait to find out what other blessings God has in store for us!

2 comments: