Yep exciting for all and nerve wracking for me but he took his first lesson this morning, second earlier this evening, and has his third tomorrow morning before heading back home to us. This is hubby's gift to himself as a congrats on the grad I think lol. I'm glad he's found the hobby though and if his phone call early was any indication, he's loving it!
Next week we plan to go up to Chattanooga for an early Summer vacation and last hurrah before hopefully hubby starts a new job (still applying, interviewing, etc. currently) and we move who knows where. The plan is hubby will go hang gliding a few mornings next week and then late morning through the evening will be packed with family fun. I'm hoping at some point to go watch him do a bigger flight too since as I understand it he's currently learning on smaller hills to work up to the big stuff. The worry wart that I am I'm not sure if my nerves will be able to take watching him do it in person but I do see the rush and excitement of the prospect so hopefully that plus wanting to cheer him on once will make it possible :)
So anyway while hubby is away the kids and I are having fun with my MIL aka Ibu. She came over to spend the day with us and stay the night. I don't always see eye to eye with MIL (who does lol) but I do enjoy her company at times and have had lots of fun today as have the kids of course. It's also nice having the extra set of hands and eyes to let me get a little more done around here.
Well the babes are asleep and I don't want to stay up too too late since I know they'll be waking to tell me the sun is here soon and hubby will be home around lunch time hopefully. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment