I can't believe it's May already. This year seems to be going by very fast.
Only 2 more days till hubby is done with school! 2.5 more months till C is 4 and J is 3 (so crazy to think about) and 4.5 more months till E is one!
The job search, studying, waiting, and hoping continues.
FIL has been visiting as I mentioned before (he heads back to Indo on Tuesday) so tonight we had a cookout with him and MIL (aka Ibu). Grilled Chicken, Burgers, Grilled Small Sweet Peppers, Zucchini, and Corn. I have a crazy sweet tooth but that was so awesome even I skipped dessert to have my fill of the meal.
The kids loved the time with hubby's folks too, and watching hubby and his Dad grill outside I know they enjoyed the bonding time.
So I know this is a short post but have to keep it quick since I am worn out and hubby's already asleep now. Tomorrow's another long day.
Hope everyone else had an amazing weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment