Friday, March 18, 2011

Our 4 Year Anniversary

Today was hubby and my 4 year anniversary. I can't believe only 4 years ago we stood together on a windy mountain top in North Ga and vowed to love one another and spend our lives together. So much has happened in those 4 years. We have grown as a family and as people but we remain so very much in love. I can honestly say I'm married to my soul mate, the love of my life, and my best friend. I am so amazed at the husband and father he has become and I am so blessed to be sharing my life with him. I can't thank him enough for how happy he makes me more and more each day.

We didn't get to do anything too crazy to celebrate today but once again it was a perfect day surrounded by love. Hubby made the most of it even though we were at home the majority of the day and it was perfect just like our wedding day was 4 years ago, most importantly because we were and are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment