This past weekend we got to visit not only Ami but Zeus too. And in his huge furball-ness and crazy personality as always he made sure to make an impression.
C and J loved petting him and even E went up to the glass door to try and say hello. I had some nice time playing with him and am still in shock that he's the same little kitten that used to climb in bed with me and drape himself across my forehead to sleep. Even hubby who is allergic was able to play with Zeus with the help of some awesome new allergy meds and some rope which Zeus didn't really chase but grabbed then would let himself be dragged on his back, belly waving around the deck. I wish I'd gotten a picture of that but alas. Here are some of the sweet memories of Zeus last weekend though. And Ami even held him up to wave his paw at us as we were driving away lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment