So it figures I write about missing the blog and our days go into overdrive and I miss it more. Well it was a nice break long break it seems lol and the week was worth it for sure.
Thursday we started reading lessons with C and J and I'm not looking into various home school programs for Pre-K this Fall. Still no clue where we'll be going and C may still end up in outside the home but I also have met many amazing home school kids recently and realized there's a really amazing home school network here which provides for the socialization aspect. My kids are doing well with their lessons for the reading and have always done great with the my home teaching and crafts so this seems like it might be the right next step for us for this Fall.
Friday we went to a HUGE ICAN playdate. 23 kids ages 3months to 6 years. It was a lot of fun and a bit crazy at times. I loved meeting more of the group members and the babes I've read birth stories for :) The kids and I had a great time and C and J really impressed me with their sharing. They started playing by going around and giving toys to the other kids, even the babies! It was funny and cute. And they remembered to clean up at the end, though they weren't in the mood to leave the fun.
Afterward we went to visit hubby's mom/MIL and my SIL at MIL's place. The kids got to feed the ducks and after playing we went out for some brief shopping and nice dinner.
Today we spent the majority of the day at MIL's again playing, making yummy Panini's and enjoying the gorgeous weather out. It was a great end to the week and felt like Summer out!
And now home again I am praying and anxiously awaiting news on an expectant ICANer having triplets! Hoping all goes perfectly for her.
One more week till Spring Break but the past few days have been so much fun even though we weren't on break. I will try and update with some more thoughtful posts soon and pictures. Hope you're all having a great weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment