The last couple days have been tiring, stormy, and overall very busy so in the midst of all the craziness I missed blogging. I promise I'll play catch up soon and try and get more into it. I feel like I have so many things to write about during the day that by the end of the day I can't focus in on just one. I'm also missing my other two blogs (yep 2 lol, though they're more on birthy stuff) which I've got much further behind on than just a day. Hopefully I can play catch up Friday some. In the mean time here's a couple pics from the last few days.
E driving C's car :P and so excited to be standing up while holding onto the steering wheel


E kept grabbing C's finger and trying to gum it

J "Cheesing"

Natural Maple Bunny Teether (made by hubby and I and smoother now even than pictured)

E approved (and you can see she'd rather use it then the paci)
No comments:
Post a Comment