Friday, December 9, 2011

Kids Say 4

I haven't uploaded one of these in a bit and haven't been as good about keeping up with the sayings the last couple months (I did copy over a few of the ones I've noted on FB), but have some cute stuff I should add from before that anyway

the past entries of this are here: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

7/1/11

C:Mommy am I acting crazy? :)
-
Mommy to Daddy: Eva's attacking me (while E is climbing on me blowing raspberries, kissing, and laughing)
C:Actually she's loving you!
-
C while Mommy is in the shower:Mommy I'm thirsty
Mommy: Ask Daddy.
C:But Mommy I'm thirsty!
Mommy:Well what am I supposed to do about it in the shower
C:Take a bath
Mommy: What am I supposed to do about you being thirsty while I'm in here
C:Get Daddy to do it!

7/6/11
C:How long until I'll be a grown up? It takes a long time to grow up doesn't it?

7/7/11
C and J decided to suggest baby names for their possible future siblings tonight. Some of the suggestions: Sally, Dan, Alice, Love, Dumb, Daffy, Beauty, Napkin, and Left Hand.....they also decided we should have 8 kids in our family O.O Hubby and I are very nervous about future grandkids now lol.

7/18/11
J: Now I'm a big boy cause I'm three!

7/18/11
Mommy: Ami Eva is walking your way, incoming!
C: Ami the ins are coming!

8/16/11
Mommy: J I love you
J: I love you too Mommy
Mommy:I love you more
J: I love you less *laughs*
(Our recent math lesson was more and less)

8/16/11
C with flowers in hand: Mommy look someday I'll have flowers like this at my wedding.

8/20/11
I was holding Eva C came up and hugged me and her and said: Mommy take care of my baby sisters don't let anyone get them okay?
Me:Well what about your little brother
C:Don't worry, I'll take care of him

9/2/11
C, my little mini-mommy just came up to me to feel my belly. She then said "I have to go play with Eva again now. You know when K arrives I'll have to take care of both of my babies."

9/9/11
I love my kids' imaginations. Recently this has been shown through J imagining lots of pets, usually which are "tiny and have no teeth" (so they don't bite of course). Yet he still surprises me. Just now he told me to make sure I'm not too loud so I don't wake up his rock, he just put it to sleep in it's bed......Yep my son has an imaginary pet rock lol.


9/12/11
After dinner tonight J came up to me: "Mommy are you happy?" I said "Yes baby I'm very happy." He said "Good. Mommy I want you to stay happy okay." :) and then went back to playing. My sweet little prince is still finding new ways to melt my heart.


10/3/11
After dinner J comes up to Mommy and says "Mommy you have a really really big belly, but I love your big belly [*hugs me and kisses belly*]. And it's named K."

11/6/11
C was stumbling around with her eyes shut and ran into a table: "Ouch!" I told her it's hard to avoid running into things when your eyes are closed, her response "Well I was just pretending my eyes were open." Yep that's a new one lol.


11/20/11
C to J: "Stop it Jojo you're freakin' me out!"

12/10/11
J angry at E "Eva you pulled out all my toys and messed up my bed!!!! That's adorable!" (in angry tone lol)

J broke the arm off a superman figurine (the arm had fallen off before) and he lost it but asked C to find it. After looking to no avail she gave up.......well around 11:30pm she woke up, looked it again and then started crying. I asked her what was wrong and she says "I'm afraid. I can't find Superman's arm. I don't know if it's in my belly." I asked her if she put the toy in her mouth or ate it (since she hasn't put toys in her mouth in 2 years+ at least). She responded through tears "I don't remember putting it in my mouth but I've looked everywhere else and can't find it and I can't look in there, so I don't know if it's in my belly or not."

1 comment: