Today Ibu (my MIL) came over and we got to celebrate my birthday a little with her as well. And she went overboard (as well :P) and got me the awesome new gift I never expected of a Kindle! I am so excited to play with this and it's much easier to carry around the house than a laptop or all the books it will hold. The kids have already read some of their own books on it too. I'm noting this here because I'm hoping I'll be able to update the blog from it as well so bear with me on any future auto-correct mistakes on here because of it.
Ibu also got me bath goodies, chocolate, and a GT snuggie so thanks to her and her amazing son/my awesome husband I am now even more spoiled lol.
Thank you so much Ibu for everything!
And of course I can never thank you enough but I have to add in addition to thanking you for these gifts, thanks for the even bigger surprise gift of your presence and comfort at K's birth :) (I have the birth story written up and will upload here soon too I promise :) ).
No comments:
Post a Comment