Friday, September 2, 2011

33 weeks with K and new pics!

This is going to be more of a place holder post for now. I am 33 weeks today! Things are a bit crazy with the kids being sick though unfortunately.

A few days ago we took maternity family pictures (and E's 1 year pics) with my amazingly talented cousin Lisa Rappa Photography and I will add those shortly to show off the bump here as well.

In the meantime I'm feeling great other than starting to get this horrible cold E's had (and C seems to have so I'm sure J will be joining soon as well unfortunately). I'm pretty consistently big right now but not that uncomfortable when it comes to pregnancy things.

I think I'm still a little in denial that we're getting so close to the last few weeks (it will probably hit me after E's birthday I think). In the meantime I'm a bit distracted by this cold crud as well. Hoping the rest of pregnancy goes by calmly and we're all well so we can enjoy the time before our family is blessed by 1 more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment