Thursday, September 1, 2011

Whoa it's September?!?!

The last few months have definitely rushed by.

Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks pregnant. And 2 weeks from today E will be turning 1! So crazy to think about.

Reading my facebook status from last year (thanks to the nice little reminders) this day last year I was 38 weeks and 3 days along with Miss E. Until that point I had never been that pregnant before (C was scheduled c-section at 38 weeks, J was scheduled 38 weeks 2 days). It's funny to me to look back though and realize even then I still had 2 more weeks until E's VBA2C arrival at 40weeks 3 days. Pretty incredible to think about and that in about 7 weeks (maybe a bit more) God willing, hopefully K will arrive via 2VBA2C.

I am once again overwhelmed by our many blessings.

Things are pretty routine around here right now, despite the craziness of E's 1st birthday right around the corner. Home school is going well though we still have some Summer lazy days with the heat still here. Hubby is still going through the job searching (lots of bites but nothing perfect quite yet and though we can't be too picky I definitely want him in a job that makes him happy).

Making plans for K's birth. Autumn will be here in no time and though it's still crazy hot it's gotten nicer out recently as well showing a hint of the cooler seasons to come.

This week has been busy but good. My talented cousin Lisa Rappa Photography took E's 1 year pics and our last family of 5/family maternity pics Sunday. Tuesday a friend gifted me with some water maternity pics of just me http://www.magnoliabirth.com/index which she'll be adding to her portfolio. I'll add a few pics from both sets here eventually. Then E and I had a play date with a couple Mamas and babies later that day.

Unfortunately it seems the other babies were at the end of a cold and they shared with E. She got a fever Wednesday and today has had her own congestion, poor baby. I'm sure the moms didn't realize the kids weren't out of it quite yet though. E's been doing well and fever broke today though she's not back to her happy self quite yet and crossing our fingers it misses C and J. Ya for a holiday weekend of getting well I guess.

Other than E being under the weather though it's been a good week. Hoping E is 100% well soon and we can get into September and the countdown to her birthday! We prefer smaller intimate celebrations but still should be lots of fun :)

I think I'll probably freak out about E turning 1 the 14th, the day before her birthday and about K's arrival the 16th (the day after E's bday), but we definitely have an exciting and joy filled couple months couple months ahead of us.

I can't believe it's already September but I'm also just so excited to see what September and soon October have to bring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment